Apr 162015
 
Dennis Quaid’s On Set Freak Out Was A Fake By Funny Or Die

Just last week, no name YouTuber Fyq9715 published a supposedly undercover video of Dennis Quaid freaking out on set after his acting was interrupted. That video has over two million views! Well it’s no surprise, but it was a fake created by Funny Or Die. Here’s the real video

It seems no one online is all that surprised that it’s a fake as this isn’t our first time on the Web.  

 


Share URL:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2015/04/16/dennis-quaids-on-set-freak-out-was-a-fake-by-funny-or-die/


Apr 142015
 
Dennis Quaid Freaks Out On Set

Most people scoff at the notion that Hollywood actors have a difficult job. Of course it’s not hard labor, but it’s still not easy, otherwise anyone could be a million dollar actor. Apparently, after a stressful day, Dennis Quaid had enough and completely freaked out at those on set who seemed to mess up his take. 

As you would expect, the viral video is full of adult language, so get the ear muffs ready. 

 


Share URL:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2015/04/14/dennis-quaid-freaks-out-on-set/


Nov 142014
 
Dad Gets Super Annoyed At Son Asking Ridiculous Questions In The Car

YouTuber Aaron Film Nerd told his dad that he had a sociology assignment to interivew his father on video. The thing is, Aaron asked his dad the most ridiculous questions he could think of. Dad was not amused and quickly became irate. The Internet can’t help but laugh at the way dad becomes so frustrated so fast. 

“Just ask me an honest question!!”

Be warned, dad does not hold back and drops some adult words. 

 


Share URL:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2014/11/14/dad-gets-super-annoyed-at-son-asking-ridiculous-questions-in-the-car/


Nov 102014
 
Glow Stick Explodes After Kid Microwaves It

Just because something sounds like it might be cool to try doesn’t mean you should actually do it. Curious Jack made such a mistake. He wanted to see what happens when you microwave a glow stick. He found out when the glow stick exploded all over his face after zapping it. Dad was not pleased with his son. But don’t worry, Jack’s brother explains that besides ruining his shirt he is OK.

This clip has gone viral over the weekend with over a million hits so far!

 


Share URL:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2014/11/10/glow-stick-explodes-after-kid-microwaves-it/


Nov 042014
 
Glozell Freaks Out From Smartphone Spider On Hand Prank

Magician Chris Ballinger invited YouTube star Glozell onto his show to perform a mean, yet extremely hilarious, spider prank. He placed his smartphone on her hand which appeared to show spider walking across her hand on the screen. She warned him not to mess with her and actually put a spider on her. When she turned her hand over and discovered an actual fake spider, she freaked out, screaming, “I Told You Not To Do That!”

 


Share URL:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2014/11/04/glozell-freaks-out-from-smartphone-spider-on-hand-prank/